As of June 30, 2021 there are no longer any formal restrictions on our business. For the safety of all individuals against Covid-19, please continue to follow the following recommendations:
Please read below for our Safety Protocol:
- All individuals who have been vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask.
- Please continue to wear a mask if you are not able to be vaccinated, or are partially vaccinated.
- In order to reduce the number of people in the building, no parents or guardians are permitted in the building for longer than 10 minutes without an appointment. Please schedule directly with your teacher, or email email@example.com and we will arrange it for you.
- Parents will stay in their cars and pick up at the back of the studio (by the garage door) for group classes, camps and preschool. Private lesson students may leave through the front lobby.
- If a parent would like to set up a meeting with a staff member, they may arrange for an appointment, or send an email if it’s a quick question.
- Unvaccinated individuals need to wear a mask inside the building.
- Once student is checked in, students will go straight to the bathroom to wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer.
- Half way through class, students will wash their hands again or use hand sanitizer. If there is a camp students will stop every 30 minutes for hand washing and/or sanitizer.